Kids Under Construction
Download: ODCC Brochure
Two groups of people play significant roles in laying a healthy foundation for life. The first is our immediate family (parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents). The second is the spiritual family - the family of God - which we refer to commonly as the church.
ODC believes that we can play a significant role in the lives of the children with whom God blesses our congregation. Each child is a unique and precious creation of God and our wish is to love and cherish each child as Jesus did. It is our commitment at ODC to see every child grounded in a life-giving relationship with our loving Heavenly Father. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to minister to your children and, should the LORD lead you to become part of this family, we look forward to partnering with you in seeing our church's children grow up to know, love, and serve God.
- We are completely committed to the SAFETY of our children!
- The rooms, toys, etc. are clean
- The children are physically and emotionally protected from outside threat.
- We are passionate about imparting FAITH to children.
- We genuinely love and support our CHILDREN and their PARENTS. (It is of great importance to us to equip parents to spiritually lead and instruct their children.)
- We consistently PRAY for our children and their families.
- We teach the WORD OF GOD accurately, comprehensively, and effectively to our children.
- We always work in TWOS as a means of encouraging a culture of accountability and mentoring amongst our Children's Ministry staff.
- We, as an entire congregation, are committed to supporting FAMILIES.
- We care for our CHILDREN'S MINISTRY STAFF and invest in their personal development of their ministry knowledge and skills.
- We respect and support our LEADERS and their vision and strategy for ODC's children's ministry.